Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Photo Essay: "She..."

Leave a Comment
"She turned her cant's into cans and her dreams into plans" 
Quote By: Kobi Yamada

This quote is in reference to my mom and her artwork. She managed to take a big step and go back to college for a degree in photography, along the way learning and developing drawing skills she never knew she had. I chose to showcase her photos and artwork around the home in our attempt to make our bland walls a bit colorful. The Mad Men poster adaptation wasn't a class assignment but it's a project she did on her own and the last photo being a work in progress. I wanted to capture the detail in each photo while showing the woman behind the work and how this little wall will eventually be covered with artwork. Unfortunately, for most of the photos I had to use indoor lighting from our floor lamps. I used a Kit Lens (18-55 mm), with a macro extender allowing me to show more detail in some of the various projects. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment